Rochester Hills Tree Trimming – Home and Commercial Services (586) 596-2125
If you are in need of professional Rochester Hills Tree Trimming services, contact Home and Commercial Services at (586) 596-2125 or visit our website for more information.
Here Are 6 of the Top Reasons to Prune or Trim Your Trees
1. Proper trimming can improve the health of your tree(s) by eliminating branches that are dead or dying. These branches are often dangerous, and removing them reduces the risk of harm to your family and damage your property. This will also prevent further decay.
2. Improves the overall appearance and structure of the tree, keeping it from developing broad or weak branches. Trimming prevents limbs from growing with weak crotches, or eventually crossing each other and competing for space in the crown.
3. Trimming your tree(s) will increase sun exposure and air circulation throughout the tree and underlying landscape, which will improve the tree’s health. Just be sure to watch out for signs of sunscald, which often affects leafless deciduous trees in the winter time.
4. Pruning fruit trees can actually improve the size and quantity of the crop. Fruit trees should be pruned in late winter for shape and to expose the center of the tree to sunlight.
5. Newly planted trees should be pruned to compensate for root loss and to begin training the tree for shape.
6. Tree trimming can also simply open up your property and improve your view.
Different trees should be pruned at different times of the year. For example, trimming ornamental trees—especially those that flower before June— should be done in early Spring before they get their new growth. Fruit trees should be pruned in late winter to expose the center of the tree to light and to create a shapely foundation for spring growth.
If you decide to do it yourself, remember: Never trim trees from a ladder or climb a tree with tools in your hand. Always wear a hardhat, and most of all, leave the difficult and/or dangerous work to the pros. source: inexpensivetreecare.com
For Rochester Hills Tree Trimming service, call Home and Commercial Services at (586) 596-2125 today!